CyberQual multimeter iMM (Intelligent MultiMeter) is a "smart" instrument that captures high-quality data and integrates information with the knowledge of the measure environment: X-ray absorption, X-ray equipment features, measurement heuristics, ... IMM incorporates an advanced technology that combines high quality electronics with an expert system.
The CyberQual multimeter can be used in many contexts of diagnostic radiology (dental and general radiography, mammography, fluoroscopy, computed tomography, scanning devices) to measure the following quantities:
- voltage waveform;
- dose intensity waveform;
- kVp, PPV;
- exposure time;
- number and characteristics of pulses (for pulsed systems);
- filtration of the X-ray tube;
- scan speed and collimation (in scanning systems).
The instrument offers extraordinary flexibility, being modular in every phase of the measurement process, the data processing and analysis, the archiving of results. This ensures a variety of usage scenarios including:
- advanced methods of interaction: instrument full control is assured to the user in terms of the acquisition parameters and data anlysis ones. This mode is essential for the physics or technical experts who want to investigate the behavior of the X-ray equipment in depth;
- high efficiency acquisition mode: to be used in the activity of routine quality control, where several dozens of measures are necessary for the verification of accuracy and consistency of performance and precision of the X-ray equipment. This mode is characterized by various automatisms that allow the acquisition of the information necessary in a quality control program. They also allow analysis, presentation and storage of the results.
More modes, customized for other kind of users or for different applications can be realized on demand.